Premium 600 Series – High Density Polyurethane Garage Door
Choose a matching Exterior or Interior Door when buying our Garage Door.
Our 600 series classic garage doors unify the strength and durability of galvanized steel with the striking look of traditionally embossed wood grain finishes for a virtually fuss-free product. And protective against rotting, warping, or rusting, our customers will never have to think about the condition of their garage door ever again!
- This garage door features a three-tier, corrosion-resistant coat on the interior and exterior of our doors to protect them from climate challenges like wind, rain, or snow.
- They are 1-3/8” thick and use a tongue-and-groove construction to ensure maximum stability in its production.
- This form of technology limits the transfer of temperature between metal joints within the product to prolong its longevity for homeowners.
- The 600 series uses CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation for optimal energy efficiency. Its impressive R-Value of 13.45 provides customers with up to 5 times the insulating powers of traditional wooden or non-insulated garage doors
- Available in over 20 gorgeous colours, our 600 series can also be tailored to fit your personal design needs!
- Incorporating glass highlights have never been easier as well, with over 15 different looks to choose from. Decorative, insulated, and non-insulated varieties of glass panelling may be incorporated in a variety of different finishes, opacities, and fashions to your liking.
Backed by our limited lifetime warranties, our 600 series will be the perfect addition to any home in all climates. Our customizability in looks, coupled with the quality of our resistant steel-based product will ensure a beautifully crafted product to last for years.