Insulated Steel 800 Series (3” Thick)
Choose a matching Exterior or Interior Door when buying our Garage Door.
The Insulated Steel 800 series has been well regarded as one of our top choices for commercial and industrial customers. Its 3”, pressure – injected core containing highly dense CFC-free polyurethane foam makes it the best in the industry. With an R-Value of 25.8, you can guarantee that nothing will penetrate this product!
- 3”-Thick CFC-Free Polyurethane
- R-Value of 25.8
- 26-Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Full Thermal Break
- Air Infiltration Seal
- Available with Wind Load
- 10-Year Rust-Through & Delamination Warranty
- 1-Year Hardware
- 1-Year Spring
- 2” or 3” track
- Double steel end stiles
- Exhaust port
- Cam safety device
- Spring bumpers
- Chain hoist
- High cycle springs
- High cycle rollers
- Glazing (windows)
- Operator Options Available
Superiorly designed with the highest quality materials available, our 800 series feature the most powerful and environmentally conscious insulation of CFC-free polyurethane available on the market. Its record-breaking R-Value of 25.8 dramatically decreases noise and weather problems from affecting your business. These galvanized steel struts structured by double-end hinges complies with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Door and Access Systems Manufacturers’ Association International (DASMA) 102 – 2004, meeting global standards of safety in the industry.
Our product features:
- Its specially engineered air filtration system uses a tongue – and – groove thermal break which minimizes metal – to – metal contact, improving the longevity of your product for decades to come.
- Its CFC-free polyurethane construction also ensures that all doors are lined in layers of steel and insulation, making it exceptional against all climate problems such as air, wind, and snow.
- Additionally, the 800 series also uses hardened, 2”/3” track rollers and 10 – ball pre-lubricated bearings which provide a minimum of 10, 000 cycle lives.
- The integration of our progressive E-Struct technology has also been proven to outperform traditional wooden and steel doors. This design uses half as many u-bars and tek screws as it would typically require, making the installment process easier and more cost efficient in labor expenses.
- Available in a variety of widths (2”, 3”, 4”. 6”) and finishes, this revolutionary configuration not only provides efficient construction, but high mobility too.
- Lined with heavy vinyl weather seals, this reduces the impact of weather and shock to affect the door when closed against concrete flooring.
Available in over 12 vibrant colours and 8 wooden grain finishes, our 800 series can also be customized to fit your personal aesthetic! Gorgeous, clear glass can also be added to provide visibility and light into your building.